Technical Solution Architect
Location: Remote (HQ in Dorset)
Set up by two software developers and a qualified doctor, our client definitely falls in to the "tech for good"sector. Joining this company, means you will be a part of a growing, innovative tech company that develops user-centric web-based software that positively improves cancer patient healthcare outcomes globally.
- Define and maintain technical designs according to cloud best practices
- Work closely with the Technology Lead, stake holders and Product Owner to produce technical architecture designs based on functional and non-functional requirements
- Working with the UX team to translate User Centred design into technical design documents that can be translated into software.
- Working with the Technology Lead to ensure that consistent design patterns are implemented across the entire application.
• Entity Relationship Modelling.
• Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Object-Oriented Programming constructs.
• Real world experience of designing and developing in accordance with SOLID principles.
• 7+ years' experience as a Lead/Senior developer working on .NET Core web applications using C#.
• Understanding of Microservice Oriented Architecture patterns.
• Understanding of caching solutions such as Redis Cache.
• Understanding of event driven messaging solutions such as Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Azure Service Bus.
• Understanding of containerised software principles such as Docker.
• Understanding of container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes.
• Experience with application/system integration and application programming interfaces (APIs) including RESTful and SOAP.
• Excellent communication and written skills.
• Passionate about technology.
• Understanding of secure software development principles.
• Understanding of Domain Driven Design.
• .NET Core MVC development experience.
• Knowledge of development using Blazor.
• Experience of implementing third party controls e.g., Telerik Ui.
• Experience of various database technologies including both SQL and No-SQL databases.
• Previous experience working within a healthcare IT environment.
- A subscription to a Pluralsight training for professional development / training. Access to the subscription for outside of work courses also.
- Government set working from home allowance for remote workers.
- Access to wellbeing app Headspace.
- Employee of the month voucher scheme.
- 25 paid days holiday plus bank holidays.
- A generous company pension scheme.
- An environment that promotes team working, creativity and out of the box thinking.
- Make a difference by being part of a team that is building an innovative technology platform that positively improves treatment outcomes for cancer patients across the world.
- A competitive salary, with annual salary reviews.
- Opportunities to learn and progress within an exciting growing, global company.
N.B. Our client is not set up with the government in order to offer sponsorship and therefore only UK residents or those with eligible visa status can be considered.