Junior python developer
Join a fast growing International software development house currently producing some highly sought after tech for clients worldwide. Started in 2010, with international offices, the Southampton office is HQ for the UK and they are looking to grow from a team of 3 to 30 within the next 3 years.
- Working alongside the UK Tech Lead on a brand new project, bring your python backend skills to the team
- Collaborating with two front-end React developers to bring the two elements in to one cohesive product
- Participating in regular standups using agile methodology
- An opportunity to work on other projects requiring python developer skills
What are we looking for?
- A graduate ideally in computer software
- Upwards of 12 months commercial experience using python and Django to build
- An appreciate of front-end tech would also be advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work both remote and also within an office given the current situation
- An appreciation for clean code
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Great new offices
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity for international travel