Senior Digital Data Analyst and Strategy consultant
To £70k salary
My client is looking for an analytical and commercially minded candidate for a newly created senior role within their business. With strong finanical backing and a unique digital model, the individual will develop strategy to help drive the growth of the business with a move to Commercial Director within 4 years.
With a new technology platform and data analytics platform being introduced (Tableau at it's core) this information will be used to spot trends, optimise customer acquisition and LTV and to develop new pricing, commercial and product strategies.
With a share already of 2.5% of the market, there is significant potential to increase this to 5% within 3 years. We are looking for a proven analyst and strategy developer to focus on:
- Analyse data to determine which aspects and trends in the business will deliver optimal customer acquisition and life time value (LTV)
- Develop strategies to exploit these trends across product, pricing, process and profit
- Play a senior and key role in driving the growth and success of the business
- Develop proposals with supporting business cases for new propositions, models and improvements to the current strategy
- Build a deep understanding of the current data available in the business and build appropriate analysis using tools that include SQL and Tableau
- Conduct regular analysis of competitors in the marketplace, to search for trends and develop appropriate response strategies and proposals
- Conduct regular analysis of customer acquisition, retention, development and LTV to optimise investment in these areas
What are we looking for?
- Proven ability to work independently, lead teams and engage with senior stakeholders across the business
- Experience and competency in digital data analysis and related tools is essential
- Demonstrable experience or knowledge of customer acquisition and life time value would be a benefit
The role could be remote but with around 50% of the time spent in the office at least for the first 6 months. There is also the potential for equity in the business based upon performance.