Lead Frontend Engineer
Part remote - 10% of the month in London office
To £83,000 salary
Our client is changing the future of travel by offering both outstanding locations but also experiences. As they are in a period of growth, we are now looking to hire a Lead Frontend Engineer.
As a Lead Frontend developer, you will join a team which develops the website whilst also integrating back-end systems, knowledge graph and CMS system. You will work with multidisciplinary teams, creating a unique product serving unique content.
- Being part of the web team and taking part in the development of the main site, as well as other web products the company ships, in terms of the front end and user experience aspects.
- Integrate with the back-end systems and APIs.
- Work along with the product managers and graphic designers.
- Work along with the native mobile engineers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in web front-end development and UX.
- High proficiency in at least one acclaimed front-end frameworks such as ReactJS.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Great team player
- High ability to communicate in English (written and verbal).
- Academic degree
- jQuery and AngularJS experience - an advantage
- Unit and end-to-end testing experience - an advantage
- Experience in working with unix systems - an advantage