Part remote /London office 2-3 days per week
£55k basic up to £24k annual bonus and options (circa £40k value)
Our client is changing the future of advertising and we are looking for a Product Manager to join them on this hugely exciting journey. You will have the chance to work with exciting global and national brands leading their industries on a UK first platform.
Recent highlights include launching their EU and UK first technology in to the market and being named a Startups 100 company.
The new Product Manager will work across the development and product teams and will lead project management on the new mobile application and web based applications with emphasis on loyalty and retention programs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining development and product roadmaps
- Delivery of loyalty membership and implementation of retention strategies within the app for user base
- Partner with CTO and collaborate with the Engineering, UX/UI and Operations teams to ensure the quality of output, looking for continuous improvements and appropriately prioritised and detailed backlogs of user stories for implementation
- Ensure specifications are clearly understood by the development teams by ensuring tickets in Jira are ‘ready’ for pick- up and the correct acceptance criteria are assigned
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade- off analysis to keep business commitments on track and drive resolution of issues
- Define measurable team OKRs that work towards the overall business objectives
- Be across Technology, data and CRM developments internally and leverage for Loyalty
- Work with Engineering and Technology to ensure the feature roadmaps align with the overall technical architecture
- Serve as a core business expert on large cross- functional initiatives/projects; participate in strategic planning and design sessions, understand overall business implications, and represent Loyalty needs for requirements, insights, and recommendations.
- Be an expert on industry trends, the competitor landscape and best practice loyalty / CRM to help evolve thinking
- Look beyond current envelopes, business models and platforms to identify key trends, opportunities and threats
- Clearly communicate Loyalty product, roadmap plans and results to the Leadership Team, senior leadership and cross- functional stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- Successful management of 2+ multi-technology projects spanning web, data, and mobile, including launch and maintenance
- Hard-hat approach to working with development teams, in both planning and roadmapping to achieve company-wide buy-in
- Deep communication skills, from technical issues to business impact
- Understanding of technical debt and long-term effects
- Ability to work hand-in-hand with product teams to guide business progress via technical tasking
- Comfortable asking hard questions and accepting hard-to-hear answers
- Big picture mindset with small task workflow
- Values quantitative data and qualitative customer feedback over opinions and intuition.
- Craves feedback from end- users and views problems through the eyes of the customer.
Nice to haves:
- Multiple programming languages proficiency
- Long-term roadmapping skills
- Tools like Jira, Clickup, etc. for development tasks
- Epics, dashboards, stakeholder viewing, and planning tools
What's in it for you?
- A hands-on role in a passionate startup with proven traction
- Friendly, open and transparent culture
- £50 - 55K PA + quarterly performance bonuses
- EMI options as you hit milestones (£40k)
- Access to a company vehicle
- Awesome startup office in Central London, Southwark / Canada Water
- Potential for relocation (upon desire and request) as they grow