Lead iOS Developer
Part remote and London based 2 -3 days per week
Salary £50,000 plus quarterly bonus circa £3,000 to £6,000 per quarter plus options day one (valued circa £40,000)
We are excited to be partnering with a UK 100 startup in the media /advertising industry. Due to high levels of growth experienced over the last 6 months we are now looking for a Lead iOS Developer to join the team. They are bold creatives working with exciting global and national brands leading their industries. Recent highlights include launching their EU and UK first technology in to the market and being named a startups 100 company.
The new iOS developer with will across the development and product teams and will be tasked with rebuilding the android mobile application. This includes developing new versions of the iOS app as well as helping to maintain existing live version. The position reports directly in to the CTO.
- 1 or more published professional apps in the Google Play Store as lead developer, with a year or more experience in maintenance and updates
- 3 plus years as a major contributor to Swift iOS development
- Keen eye for feasibility and functionality and their trade-offs
- Extensive experience troubleshooting and debugging complex user flows and process interactions in iOS applications
- Practical experience working with RESTful-style APIs and JSON-based server communication
- Graceful degradation across various iOS versions
- Deep understanding of permissions and device access/restrictions
- Xamarin, Xamarin Forms and Reactive UI
- Diverse tool, SDKs and plugins for iOS
- Working on large projects with multiple technologies as lead android mobile developer
What's on offer?
A competitive base salary plus quarterly bonus and options from day one
Superb offices in London
A chance to be a part of a fast growing tech startup with huge potential for future career growth