UI /UX Designer
Tech startup in the Media /Advertising industry
Salary circa £50,000 plus quarterly bonus (around £3-4k) and options from day one (circa £40k value)
We are excited to be partnering with a UK 100 startup in the media /advertising industry. Due to high levels of growth over the last 6 months we are now looking for a Lead UI/UX Designer. They are bold creatives working with exciting global and national brands leading their industries. Recent highlights include launching their EU and UK first technology to the market.
The new UI/UX Designer will work across the development and product teams. You will be part of a team working on the new mobile application and advertiser-facing web applications and tools. Reporting directly in to the Head of Product, you will design and deploy new mobile and web applications.
What are we looking for?
- 2 plus years maintaining a large, complex front end web application
- Deep experience with a major JS platform (React, Angular, Vue etc)
- Can translate comps to pages with near pixel perfect fidelity regardless of platform
- Asks the right questions so user flows are built correctly
- Strong communication skills
- Deep understanding of front-end storage and caching
- Knows API design and interaction for front end functionality
- Can assess SDKs, npm modules and plugins for security, safety and stability
- Familiar with DevOps, deployment, CI/CD and other post-development requirements for front end web applications
- Keen eye for visualisations and form-versus-function trade-offs
- Great with optimisation of data loading and delivery, memory usage and responsiveness
Nice to haves:
- Multiple programming languages experience
- Some back end experience
- Big data visualistaion and front end handling
- Caching, templating, on-demand loading
What's in it for you?
- A hands on role in a passionate startup
- Open and transparent culture
- Access to a company vehicle