Senior full stack Developer
Remote first with 1-2 meetings in London per month
Salary up to £80k plus equity
A fantastic startup, backed by some of the world's leading tech entrepreneurs now building an on demand business school. A mobile app that connects a new generation of modern business leaders. Inspired by what Fitbit has done for fitness, they are building a lifelong learning companion.
We are looking for the first technical hire in the form of a full stack developer to work on a greenfield project, helping to build the whole-system solution and delivery pipeline from the ground up.
- Working closely with the Founding CTO to develop and launch the first version of the mobile app to achieve initial target of 5K + members within 12 months
- Work with the Product team producing domain-driven models
- Develop clean microservices, APIs and data storage to support users to achieve their goals
- Serverless components that result in a system that is responsive and has the potential to grow
- CI/CD and automated QA
- Adopting a build it, run it, DevOps culture
- Contribute to prototyping, experimenting and building beautiful mobile app features
What are we looking for?
- A passionate senior developer who can deliver flexible systems, utilising CI/CD to produce clean code
- A strong understanding of API conventions (e.g. GraphQL), serverless microservices (e.g AWS Lambda + Node), data storage and cloud-hosted systems
- Experience with rapid prototyping, product experimentation and operational metrics
- Strong collaborative team working
- Node, GraphQL, Typescript, Serverless, AWS
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary and equity
- A clear map for progression
- A remote first culture
- A brand new MacBook, support for your home office and the latest tech tools
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Zero legacy code!
The interview stage will involve an initial call with 1-2 founders to get to know each other, followed by a technical assignment for which you will receive a £50 Amazon voucher for completing. This will be followed by a final call with the team to chat through your assignment as part of a working session. See what it would be like to really work closely together