.NET developer (Azure cloud and AI)
Basic up to £60k
We are working with a leader in AI Technology and a Microsoft AI Inner Circle partner. A 3 year old startup that has grown over 100% in the last 12 months with further plans to build out the engineering team.
- Work with Architects and other Technical Specialists across multiple projects as a developer.
- Work closely with Project Managers on the commercial and logistical planning activities around each project.
- Support pre-sales activities providing technical advice.
- Contribute to the analysis and design of solutions.
- Research and evaluate existing and emerging Microsoft services and tools where appropriate.
- Create low-level technical designs based on functional requirements.
- Create and manage project backlogs, source control and code reviews.
- Create prototypes, demonstrations and actively participate in customer stakeholder project cadences, training and co-development.
- Create, execute and document unit tests.
- Create and manage software releases.
- Provide basic support and debugging in development, UAT and production environments.
- Maintain and repair existing applications.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work in a busy environment on multiple projects and apply expertise in different agile roles as appropriate (UX, Scrum and QA Engineer)
- Competence wit OOP, SOLID principles and design patterns
- Enterprise-grade development experience with .NET Core, .NET Framework, REST/Web API, OAuth, Azure Services
- Web development with ASP.NET/MVC/MVVM, client side (HTML, CSS3.JS), React beneficial
- Microsoft 365, Graph API, SharePoint, Team
- GIT /TFS /CI/CD, Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of BDD, TDD and DDD approaches
- Bot Framework V3 and V4
- Microservice architecture
What's in it for you?
- A chance to work in a fast growing and leading AI business
- Your software will shape the future
- Salary up to £60k
- Remote first culture