Lead Software Developer
100% remote UK/Europe
Salary up to £80k
A fast growing technology company now in scale up mode and looking to increase team size from circa 30 to 60 plus in the next 12-18 months. Their cloud-based analytics software has been taken by some of the biggest names in the Video on Demand sector and due to a number of very large new client wins, we need to hire!
As a unique Saas analytics solution, it utilises their own inhouse hardware and software and is the only service, globally, that provides this data. With data labs in London and Los Angeles that collect and analyse data insights on Film and TV placement. This is a pure remote company and a close collaborative team.
An ambitious Software Development Lead who is looking for an opportunity in a ground breaking company to progress in to a VP of Engineering role. You will be managing both the product roadmpa and customer deliverables in a hands on (circa 60% coding) role. Leading and managing an agile remote team spread worldwide, you will focus on organising a core development team.
- Lead the development team with mentoring and hands on management
- Delivery of the product roadmap and commercial deadlines
- Heavily involved in recruiting for the team and work to develop your team's skills
- Focus in quality standards ensuring consistency
- Achievement of objectives
- Providing solutions to any technical problems in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Scrum master
What are we looking for?
- Ideally a degree in computer software /IT
- Experience as a fullstack developer and ideally exposure to a startup environment
- Able to communicate effectively with a remote team
- A real interest in the development of your team
- At least 5 years experience in a software development role
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with:
- Node.js, Vue.Js, AWS
- Ideally with RoR, React.JS, Redis, Redux, PostGres, Python