Fullstack Developer - PHP and React/Vue
Salary up to £55k
A leading digital product agency who now can present an opportunity to work on their largest and long standing client. You will be responsible for developing high-quality solutions, reporting in to a project manager.
Continuously share knowledge and mentor the team around you whilst also learning about new technologies and approaches.
- Good knowledge of PHP and the general tool set of full-stack development
- Working across the stack, so a good facility with modern frontend development (Vue.js/React, ES6, modern CSS technologies like flexbox) is essential, as well as database technologies such as MySQL and or Postgres
- Proficient at designing, building, testing and maintaining modern applications
- Experience in applying best practices and patterns in relation to coding, security, testing, scalability and performance
- Ability to clearly communicate technical designs in conversations, presentations and documentation
- Experience in explaining non-functional concerns to clients and building this in to technical designs
- Ability to take a customer's specification and define a well-scoped solutions by asking the right questions, both with the customer and your team
- Experience with technical estimation, planning and user story creation
It would be a huge bonus if you also had:
Working knowledge of cloud platforms, especially AWS. Any experience of using Craft CMS and its plugin ecosystem, Tailwind CSS and CI/CD techniques
You will have the opportunity to work in a multi-functional agile team to architect and deliver software products with clients. Participate in discussions on features, technical design sessions, planning and retrospectives.