Remote first but occasional meetings in Bristol
Salary to £55k plus vesting equity
Do you want to be a part of a fast growing and award winning agricultural tech company? A ground breaking organisation that focuses on the global livestock trading industry.
You will join a highly collaborative delivery team in an agile-driven organisation. Your focus will be adding value by collecting, collating and analysing requirements from stakeholders such as Product Managers and Heads, to craft and define user stories.
You will need to be able to build a great relationship with engineering teams and designers to support the build of web and mobile applications.
Applying your skills and expertise, you will curate a well understood backlog that helps the team deliver incremental improvements to products, whilst delivering maximum value and contributing to delivery focussed best practices within the organisation.
This is a fully remote role (within the UK), with occasional travel for farm visits or business meetings.
What you bring
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in BA role in software product development (preferably for a SaaS company)
• Agile experience, preferably scrum
• Proven experience specifying features and enhancements for a SaaS product
• Proven experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria, preferably BDD
• Web and Mobile product experience
• Good understanding of databases and database architecture
• Good understanding of SOA/microservices architecture
• Good understanding of software architecture and design
• Must be able to work independently and prioritise work effectively
• Ability to contribute as an agile team member
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an unsurpassed attention to detail
• Proven problem solving and analysis skills in an agile software development or delivery environment
• Excellent communication skills
What you’ll be doing
• Collaborating with business stakeholders and the customer support team to understand business and user requirements
• Working closely with the product managers and stakeholders to understand the requirements for new features and product improvements and translating those into clear and concise user stories
• Collaborating with designers, QA and Tech Leads to refine the user stories and acceptance criteria using BDD scenarios
• Analysing and decomposing large and complex epics into smaller, manageable user stories while still delivering value
• Providing agile leadership in the delivery processes to help deliver our vision
• Take the lead in agile ceremonies with distributed teams
- Salary up to £55k depending on experience
- Employee Share Options
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance
- Unlimited Holiday
- Health Care & Life Insurance
- Remote working within the UK