Sales Development Representative
Location: London / Hybrid Options
Salary: up to £30k base salary plus up to 50% of salary as commission
Do you have a passion, energy and enthusiasm for a highly rewarding sales career in the health & wellbeing industry? Do you want to work for an organisation where you can help and improve the lives of millions of individuals alongside earning in excess of £50k+? Do you want to build your career in a fast-paced, professional environment? If you are hard-working, resilient and dedicated then our client, is a great place to grow your career!
Our Client, are not just a mental health platform, they are a workplace wellness movement that is changing the way we view mental fitness at work so that everyone can live a more productive, happier and healthier personal and work life. They provide both early intervention and preventative mental health care solutions to their clients. They are growing fast and are working with many large companies.
To date, they've delivered over 100,000 minutes of therapy and coaching to their customers' employees. They have massive growth ambitions and need your help. As an integral member of the team, you will play a pivotal role in developing and managing sales and marketing strategies with the aim of securing demonstrations of the mental health platform.
As a SDR you will play a vital role in helping companies understand how important supporting their employees is and that supporting employee mental wellbeing is critical to business and individual employee success. You will be very ambitious and a hungry hunter, taking the lead in generating leads and introducing prospective clients within the UK and globally to the company's solutions. We are looking for that special someone to join our sales team who is capable, driven and determined to take the company to the next level of growth.
You will have experience in a lead generation/sales development role and be confident in pitching our products and services to HR, compensation and benefits and wellbeing professionals, occupational health teams and finance directors in small and medium organisations. Excellent communication skills are key as is the ability to engage in a professional and confident manner, influence stakeholders and build relationships.
We’re seeking to work with someone who is highly motivated, a self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads and prospect lists. This is a fast-paced role where you will have both individual and team targets.
- Use innovative ways to research, build, grow, nurture and maintain a pipeline of leads from various channels and manage the pipeline using a reputable CRM system
- Develop ideal customer profiles (ICPs) and proactively build lead lists using a range of methods including growth hacking tools, telemarketing, email marketing and attending both in-person and online networking events
- Research industries and sectors creating relevant messaging to support outbound lead generation campaigns and to engage qualified leads resulting in booked demos of the platform and hit weekly/monthly/quarterly KPIs
- Build strong relationships with prospective leads and understand their needs and motivations, interpreting the language and tailoring the approach to each individual prospect
- Develop and deliver highly-personalised and highly-targeted outreach campaigns that are innovative and bring the company to the forefront of prospective customer’s minds
- Proactively qualify outbound and inbound leads, providing prospective customers with an excellent first interaction with the company and ensure that they see it as the number one thought leader in the space
- Work closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing and collaborate with with other team members across the sales and marketing teams to ensure a joined-up approach
- Proven experience working as a telesales representative or lead generation professional in a B2B SaaS sector, ideally selling to HR teams in the Employee benefits or wellbeing space
- Have experience in developing, growing and managing a sales pipeline and be able to evidence leads generated
- Driven by targets with a track record of consistently over-achieving targets and metrics
- A passion for sales, with a hungry hunter attitude and desire to win every deal
- Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders and prospective customers at all levels
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Have a patient approach and the ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Proactive attitude with the ability to confidently ask questions and complete the initial fact find and match the clients’ needs and expectations.
- Salary up to £30k dependent on experience, with a £50K OTE dependent on performance
- Share options available
- Pension available
- Work from home options
- 25 days annual leave
- Family friends access to the company's Mental Fitness Programme
- Mental health
- 2 annual team retreats per year