Location: Hybrid / London
Do you have a passion, energy and enthusiasm for a highly rewarding career in the health & wellbeing industry? Do you want to work for an organisation where you can help and improve the lives of millions of individuals? Do you want to build your career in a fast-paced, social-impact environment where you can really make a difference for others? If you are hard-working, resilient, great at coming up with new ideas and have an entrepreneurial mind-set, we want to hear from you!
Our Client has developed a mental health platform to provide on-demand therapy and well-being support to individuals and employees of companies. However, they are so much more than just a platform, they are a workplace wellness movement that is changing the way we view mental fitness at work so that everyone can live a more productive, happier and healthier personal and work life. They provide both early intervention and preventative mental health care solutions to their clients. They are growing fast and are working with many large companies.
To date, they've delivered over 100,000 minutes of therapy and coaching to their customers' employees. They have massive growth ambitions and need your help.
We are looking for someone to join their team who is determined to take the business and their service to the next level. You will need both time and commitment, and the energy and enthusiasm to be hands-on in leading the drive for developing the best product in the market. We are looking for someone who is laser-focused on design and user research to support the company's journey to product market fit.
You will play a vita role understanding users wants and needs and communicating this back to the team. You will be responsible for owning and delivering the product roadmap and be the voice between the business and tech teams.
We're seeking to work with someone who is creative, innovative and entrepreneurial in their approach, who wants to help change the future of workplace mental health.
- Work closely with the Founder to develop and build their product strategy as they gear up for Series A, ensuring they're on track to meet both customer acquisition targets, user engagement KPIs and commercial goals for the business
- Own all aspects of product roadmap, ensuring timely delivery of new features and functionality
- Work closely with the Founder and Tech team to design and develop a world-class leading product that gets featured as Apple’s ‘App of the Day’.
- Work cross-functionally with Tech, Sales and Clinical teams, ensuring all teams are focused on achieving our north star metric, and prioritising the right initiatives, tests and iterations
- Constantly build and iterate on experiments to drive the business metrics enabling them to take quicker action on refining and expanding the product set, improving customer acquisition strategies to build the funnel and increase customer referrals
- Report on the learnings and RoI of campaigns across all growth channels, turning complex data and learnings into something digestible for all, with clear actionable insights
- Create dashboards and tooling that allow for testing and reporting to drive faster action, improved decision making and increased growth towards the company's mission of putting mental health support into the palm of every employees’ hand.
- Bachelor's degree in Product Development, Design or a similar field
- 5+ years leading working in a Product team, ideally in a product design role in a start-up SaaS and/or wellbeing company
- Able to evidence successfully managing B2B product roadmaps for fast-paced start-up/scale-up tech companies, which resulted in dramatic growth
- Able to evidence working on the full lifecycle of product development from prototyping and wireframes to product launch
- Experience of conducting user research, presenting findings back to c-suite and actioning outcomes that dramatically impact the product and move the needle forward
- Deep experience of best in class mobile app and web design principles with an eye for staying ahead of future design trends
- Able to demonstrate successful product launch strategies and campaigns that get people talking and excited
- Entrepreneurial in your approach and able to think outside of the box to come up with innovative, creative new ideas
- Ability to write code and use Wordpress, or other microsite services, to test concepts
- Must be confident using graphic design tools such as Adobe Suite, Canva, Indesign and Photoshop and product tools such as Miro, Product Board, UXCam and Mixpanel
- Experience of creating and editing videos and audio clips
- Customer-first mind-set: you put yourself in their shoes for the journey experience
- Strong data and analytical skills, confident making decisions in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
- Self-starter who gets things done without perfect resources and works with a sense of urgency
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for Wellness & Mental Health and improving the lives of millions of people globally
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company share options programme with a healthy package available
- Hybrid working
- Personal development allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Annual volunteering day
- Regular team events and socials
- Regular wellbeing events
- Annual team retreat
Our client is not set up with the government in order to offer sponsorship and therefore only UK residents or those with eligible visa status can be considered.