Marketing and Growth Manager
Location: London / Hybrid
Salary: £40-45k base
Our Client is a ground-breaking new free service that digitally helps families to simplify and streamline the administrative burden after a death, by consolidating the notifications they have to make to companies (banks, utilities etc) into one easy-to-use platform. They are transforming the bereavement journey for thousands of people across the UK. They are growing fast and are working with many large companies.
To date, they've helped over 10,000 families, and have massive growth ambitions and need your help. As an integral member of the team, you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies with the aim of building the volume of families we work with and delivering partnerships with the companies they notify.
Our client has big growth plans and are looking for someone extremely special to join our team who is determined to help take the company to the next level. You will need both time and commitment, and the energy and enthusiasm to be hands-on in leading the drive for growth. You will be driven by doing what it takes and going the extra mile to get the company's name out there. We are looking for someone who is laser-focused on increasing the visibility and credibility of the brand, leading the digital marketing activities to support the sales team in generating qualified in-bound leads.
You will play a vital role in building a funnel of referrals to our platform, while also encouraging the companies we notify to become more digitally integrated with us and automate the notifications they are receiving. You will take the lead on promoting, managing paid and organic marketing channels and ensuring their social media, marketing campaigns and PR activities provide a ROI where this can be measured. You will be responsible for maximising their thought leadership position by commissioning and creating great content for their audiences.
• Work closely with the founder to develop and build the growth strategy and lead on its execution as they gear up for Series A, ensuring they're on track to meet both customer acquisition and user growth goals and commercial goals for the business
• Own all aspects of performance marketing activities e.g. SEO, PPC, Email marketing and digital events (including campaign set-up, optimisation, troubleshooting and reporting), working closely with the Founder
• Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Tech and Customer Support teams to develop new acquisition channels that focus on prioritising the right initiatives, creatives, tests and iterations
• Constantly build and iterate on experiments to drive business metrics enabling the company to take quicker action on refining and expanding the product set, improving customer acquisition strategies to build the funnel and increase customer referrals
• Report on the learnings and RoI of campaigns across all growth channels, turning complex data and learnings into something digestible for all, with clear actionable insights
• Create dashboards and tooling that drives testing and reporting to drive faster action, improved decision making and increased growth towards the company's mission of simplifying the administrative burden of a death
• Develop the social strategy and build their presence across social channels including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or a similar field
• 5+ years working in B2B growth marketing teams
• Able to evidence successfully managing B2B growth campaigns for fast-paced start-up/scale-up tech companies, which resulted in dramatic growth
• Entrepreneurial in your approach and able to think outside of the box to come up with innovative, creative new ideas
• Deep experience of paid/non-paid performance marketing channels including SEO/PPC, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter and A/B testing platforms is a must.
• Ability to use Wordpress to manage timely updates to our website and blog is an essential
• Must be confident using graphic design tools such as Canva, InDesign and Photoshop
• Experience of creating and editing videos
• Customer-first mindset: you put yourself in their shoes for the journey
• Strong data and analytical skills, confident marketing decisions in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment
• Self-starter who gets things done without perfect resources and works with a sense of urgency
• Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
• A passion for helping people through what is often the hardest time of their lives
What is offered to you
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 24 days annual leave