Senior Marketing Manager
Location: London / Hybrid
Salary: Circa £50k plus options
The company is a ground-breaking early stage start-up, with the ambitious goal of helping business leaders across the globe harness the power of their own financial data to make the best decisions for their companies. Our client is building the world's leading business intelligence platform that seamlessly integrates disparate business systems to provide the most actionable and timely view of a company's operations. They are a fast-paced company, committed to growing a formidable business by highlighting new and innovative ways for their clients to grow.
The company is just 18 months old but has already been recognised for its innovation, with support from some of the most prestigious early stage investment groups.
They are now looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to drive the growth of the company.
If you’ve successfully run fully integrated inbound marketing campaigns to drive demand generation and are ready for your next challenge, we would love to hear from you!
You will be responsible for a wide range of marketing activities, from email campaigns to SEO to referral marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create & execute inbound marketing campaigns
- Drive inbound enquiries through organic SEO, app store listings, content marketing, and social media.
- Test and scale paid channels including paid search
- Optimise and scale email outreach campaigns
- Craft a content strategy that targets all stages of the buyer's journey, from awareness to decision
- Report on campaign performance using analytics tools
- Improve and manage the company’s website, optimising to educate the market and convert leads
You will have 3 to 5 years experience in B2B marketing, with ambitions to have greater impact and responsibility.
Ideal skills and experience include:
- 3 - 5 years experience in B2B marketing
- Expertise in inbound marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of SEM, both organic and paid
- Prior experience marketing to the accounting and bookkeeping channel
- Expertise in website conversion optimisation
- Exposure to email marketing, both outbound and lead nurture
- Data oriented, fluency using analytics
- Ability to collaborate on financial content
- Native English speaker, strong written communication
- Motivated, organised and ability to think both analytically and creatively
- Proactive, self-starter approach
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, with a strong understanding of how to iterate quickly
What is on offer to you
- Opportunity to join an amazing and committed team, which has already ‘walked through walls’ to deliver solutions to their customers
- The potential to have huge impact on thousands of companies across the UK (and later globally)
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary
- Generous package of stock options to ensure you benefit from the company's growth
- Flexible working hours, from 25 - 40 hours per week; you set the schedule, which can vary between term time and school holidays.
N.B. Our client is not set up with the government in order to offer sponsorship and therefore only UK residents or those with eligible visa status can be considered.