Senior Product Manager
Location: Remote - Europe
Salary: Base to 80,000 Euros plus stock options
A Fintech looking to disrupt the private equity and real estate market providing a suite of software solutions enabling individuals to set up their funds and SPVs, digitise their capital raising and streamline investor relations communications.
What you'll do
- You will develop, own, and communicate the product vision and translate it into a concrete & clearly prioritised roadmap
- You will inspire your team to strive towards a common goal
- You will be responsible for shaping and organising the product domain and be accountable for on-time delivery of high quality products
- You will drive user research and always put solving real user needs at the core of what you're doing
- The target market is huge, while the user-base is relatively small in comparison. Making data-driven decisions in this context can be challenging but you will find a way.
- You take ownership by taking on and solving emerging problems proactively. Whatever you do, you own it and are accountable for it. "Not my job" is not in your vocabulary
- You will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders in order to shape roadmap items and make prioritisation decisions
What you'll need
PRODUCT DELIVERY: You have at least 3-5 years hands-on experience in agile product delivery, driving execution, and measuring success, preferably in a B2B environment
COMMUNICATION: You have outstanding communication skills and can understand, engage and inspire any audience. Relationship-building is second nature to you.
FINANCE EXPERIENCE: You have experienced the pain points of the traditional financial services industry in a work environment and can relate to the problems we are solving for our clients. Nice-to-have: Working with investment funds.
TECH-SAVVY: While we don't expect you to have a software engineering background, you are able to grasp key technical concepts and effectively understand how the products work under the hood
DESIGN-SAVVY: You don't need to be a Sketch wizard, but you have a well-honed design sense, attention to detail, and are not dependent on designers to build high-level prototypes
BUSINESS-ORIENTED: You understand the company's mission and thrive in translating it into concrete product strategy driven by real user needs and business goals
EMPOWERING OTHERS: You say "we" before "I", and are passionate about empowering your team
POSITIVE ENERGY: You have a "can do" attitude and believe it's possible to do outstanding work while also having fun along the way
GROWTH MINDSET: You are never too satisfied with the status quo and always strive to improve yourself, your team, and the company at large
FLEXIBILITY: You can shift between driving day-to-day execution and planning for the long-term vision effortlessly. You digest new information quickly and can adapt to client needs & feedback
ENGLISH: You are fluent in English
What is on offer to you?
Modern Stack - Work with the latest and greatest design technologies
Impact - Small, tight-knit, and fast-moving team where what you do matters. A lot.
Diversity - Inclusive, multi-ethnic team from 15+ nationalities
Remote - No commuting, work from any EU-compatible timezone (CET+2 — CET-2)
Family-friendly - Flexible company policies, because we're all humans
Stock Options - *all* employees should benefit from company success.
Growth Budget - Generous budget for books, courses, coaching, you name it
Office Budget - Annual allowance for co-working spaces or improving your home office
Fitness Budget - Monthly allowance for your physical & mental health