Up to £60k base
process/analyse this data and help define the future of the assessment.
- Using sentiment analysis to understand from an educator's notes if the session and learning materials were effective. (Proof of concept)
- Student-tutor matching based on learning profiles (generated by assessment) as well as things like budget, location, availability, etc. (Proof of concept)
- Student wellbeing monitoring (ideation)
- Using computer vision (and other ML/AI strategies) to understand a specific worksheet and possibly even create new ones (ideation)
The tech stack is primarily Typescript with a few python functions for some heavy lifting. They also have a few existing Jupyter Notebooks where some analysis has been created.
Alongside your data work, they look for people willing to flex and to get involved in other areas where needed
- A real passion for all things data
- Someone who is keen to own major parts of the data process, from collection and analysis through to implementation
- A desire to help to build a data engineering function and to influence which roles and skills are hired to complement your own
- A willingness to learn and to develop further